ACCA FR (Financial Reporting)
Practice Questions (4)- Syllabus Section B
ACCA Financial Reporting (FR, was F7) Syllabus Sections B is about accounting for transactions in financial statements while they cover:
1. Tangible non-current assets
2. Intangible assets
3. Impairment of assets
4. Inventory and biological assets
5. Financial instruments
7. Provisions and events after the reporting period
9. Reporting financial performance
11. Government grants
12. Foreign currency transactions
Inventory, biological assets, deferred tax and earnings per share in Section B are covered. It is expected to spend approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Do you want to practice more to pass the exam? Buy the Practice & Revision Kit.