ACCA AA (Audit & Assurance)
Practice Questions (2)- Syllabus Section B
ACCA Audit & Assurance (AA, was F8) Syllabus Sections B is about planning and risk assessment while they cover:
1. Obtaining, accepting and continuing audit engagements
2. Objective and general principles
3. Assessing audit risks
4. Understanding the entity and its environment
5. Fraud, laws and regulations
6. Audit planning and documentation
Obtaining audit engagements, objective and general principles and assessing audit risks in Section B are covered. It is expected to spend approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Do you want to practice more to pass the exam? Buy the Practice & Revision Kit.