ACCA PM (Performance Management)
Practice Questions (7)- Syllabus Section D
Performance Management (PM) Syllabus Sections D is about Budgeting and control while they cover:
1. Budgetary systems and types of budget
2. Quantitative analysis in budgeting
3. Standard costing
4. Material mix and yield variances
5. Sales mix and quantity variances
6. Planning and operational variances
7. Performance analysis
Different types of budget and learning rate in Section D are covered. It is expected to spend approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Do you want to practice more to pass the exam? Buy the Practice & Revision Kit.