ACCA BT (Business & Technology)
Questions Bank - Syllabus Section C
Business and Technology (BT) / FBT Syllabus Section C is Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance, it covers:
1. The relationship between accounting and other business functions
2. Accounting and finance functions within business organisations
3. Principles of law and regulation governing accounting and auditing
4. The sources and purpose of internal and external financial information, provided by
5. Financial systems, procedures and related IT applications
6. Internal controls, authorisation, security of data and compliance within business
7. Fraud and fraudulent behaviour and their prevention in business, including money
All areas in Section C covered. It is expected to spend approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Do you want to practice more to pass the exam? Buy the Practice & Revision Kit.